SpinachFrom samgoldman 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mince or slice garlic. Use however much you want. I find that 5 or 6 cloves is tasty.
- Juice a whole lemon and set aside juice.
- If you need to prep the spinach do it all now. I recommend using baby spinach because there's no prep.
- Lube up a large pan with some olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté until starting to brown.
- Put in the spinach. Push it down if you need to. Rotate spinach with tongs for even wilting.
- Once wilted, add the lemon juice and stir more to coat evenly.
- Remove spinach to strainer and push out excess liquid.
- Serve immediately.