Crockpot Herbed Pork RoastFrom jeanbob75 8 years ago
- 3-4 lb pork roast shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1 t. thyme shopping list
- 1 t. grated lemon peel shopping list
- ½ t. sage shopping list
- ¼ t. rosemary shopping list
- ¼ t. tarragon or chervil shopping list
- Dash allspice or cloves shopping list
- ½ c. water shopping list
How to make it
- Make slits in roast and insert garlic pieces.
- Combine salt, herbs and lemon peel; Rub into roast
- Pour water into crockpot
- Add roast
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjeanbob75 Norton, KS
The Rating2 people
This was the most delicious roast I have ever made!!! I used all fresh herbs except the chervil which I used dried. I also seared it then cut the holes and added the garlic. Also used some chicken broth instead of water and used about 3/4 cup of i...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I made this and it was excellent. Im new to meats in a crockpot with little sucess. This turned out great. I loved it. Thank you for a great recipe. Added a pic. More posted in IMI moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!