Cream of Potato SoupFrom msolerebel 7 years ago
- 3 cups Diced potatoes shopping list
- 2 stakes of celery shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Instant chicken Bullion Granules shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, celery, onion, water, seasonings, and bullion in a 2 qt. saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook covered for 13 to 16 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine 1/4 cup milk with flour until smooth.
- Add flour mixture, remaining milk, and butter to potatoe mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- If i have left over ham I will add it to soup.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmsolerebel Houston, MS
The Rating4 people
I made this today, and it was superb. My husband, being the glutton that he is, God bless, ate two big bowls full. Thank you! I'll make this again for sure.mbalmr in Oshkosh loved it
I made this for lunch with some cheese biscuits. This soup is delicious. Thanks for the post.crocwoman in Saskatoon loved it