Double Fudge Brownie MixFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- Attach this to the Jar:
- Double Fudge Brownies
- Makes 24
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 package Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 12 by 9 inch pan. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the Double Fudge Brownie Mix & continue to beat the mixture until it is smooth. Spread the mixture into the greased pan, & bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!