Holy Crap Thats Good Pudding PuddingFrom melsa102 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir sugar, yolks, flour and milk together in pot over medium heat until boiling.
- Continue to boil for 5 min. (for thicker pudding allow to boil while stirring for another few minutes, you will feel it thicken and it will thicken more when it sits)
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and let sit for a few minutes.
- Eat plain or top with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Or chill it and top it off with fresh berries!
- Told ya it was simple ;)
- For Banana Pudding - Layer dish with vanilla wafers, top with sliced banana and pour pudding over top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
People Who Like This Dish 49
The Cookmelsa102 Acworth, GA
The Rating10 people
Sounds good, I have never seen a recipe like this before, thank you so much... You are my hero!
Mimiorganicmama in loved it
This is very good... easy and delicious. I used it as a base to make a somewhat more complex dessert. Two comments though:
1) Mix the flour with a bit of water and stir it until smooth (with your finger is fine) before adding it, to avoid ...morexopods in Montreal loved it
I love recipes that are delicious in their simplicity. Just cause something's a breeze to make doesn't mean it's not absolutely fantastic. This is a perfect example!lazy in Albuquerque loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!