McCormicks Chocolate Cream cheese BarsFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the Crust, beat all ingredients in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until crumbly. \
- Press into bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the Topping, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour topping over crust.
- Return to oven; bake additional 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is set.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in small bowl in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir.
- Microwave additional 10 seconds if not smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled bars.
- Refrigerare 1 hour.
- Cut into 24 squares or cut each square diagonally to make 48 triangles.