YUMMY NON DAIRY CHEESE CAKEFrom lghandle 6 years ago
- 1- pie crust shopping list
- 2-Tofutte better than cream cheese shopping list
- 6oz.'s sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1Tsp. vanilla sugar shopping list
- 1 Squeeze btl. chocolate syrup* shopping list
- *can substitute with strawberry syrup,Kaluha,Hazelnut liqeour etc. shopping list
- at the same time you can leave out the flavoring all together and make a topping such as a fruit pie filling or custard with cookie crumbs sprinkled on top. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except Chocolate syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of ingredients into pie shell.
- Then squirt a little bit of chocolate syrup on top of it in no particular design to give the marble look. Repeat same process twice.
- Bake pie at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- In the mean time if you want to put cookie crumbs on cake prepare them and sprinkle on cake when it comes out of oven.
- In the event that you want to go the route of a pie filling,custard or both You must first put the cake in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- In either case [pie filling or custard] do not put on cake till you are ready to serve it.
- You can bake a couple of these cakes at a time and freeze them,
- jusi be sure to give yourself enough time to defrost them before
- Good Luck and Happy Baking!
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooklghandle Chicago, IL
The Rating15 people
there is something better than cream cheese?
and chocolate too oh yea baby 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
HELLO!THIS IS THE FIRST RECIPE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE!THANK YOU FOR A BRAND NEW STYLE OF COOKING!I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH KOSHER FOOD,BUT I LOVE LEARNING NEW THINGS!BY THE WAY - GREAT RECIPE!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Thank you for this tried and true recipe!! Milk and regular cream cheese make me sick as a dog. I love "better than cream cheese",and am still searching for the cheesecake with the taste/texture I remember! 5555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!