Cheeseburger SoupFrom jeanbob75 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 c chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 c grated carrots shopping list
- 3/4 c diced celery shopping list
- 3 T oil shopping list
- 3 c chicken broth shopping list
- 4 c diced potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1 t basil shopping list
- 1/4 c sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a 5 qt pot, brown beef, drain and set aside
- Saute onion, carrots, celery and basil in same pan, about 5 minutes
- Stir in flour
- Add broth, potatoes and beef.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes
- Add cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and blend in sour cream
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjeanbob75 Norton, KS
The Rating2 people
Love soup, love the sound of this recipe! Thanks for the great post - bookmarking it!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I have a version of this that doesn't call for sour cream - I'll have to add it next time. This is an absolutely delicious soup, rich and comforting.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Adding Rotel does sound interesting!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!