Baked ChimichangasFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup half and half cream shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick skillet simmer chicken, salsa, onion, cumin and oregano until heated through.
- Place 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a rectangular baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered at 425 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile in saucepan heat broth, bouillon and pepper until bouillon is dissolved.
- Combine flour and cream until smooth then stir into the broth.
- Bring to a boil then cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chilies and heat through.
- To serve cut chimichangas in half and spoon sauce over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!