Italian Berry LiqueurFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat sugar with the water over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a 2 quart container.
- Add desired fruit and the 3 cups of vodka.
- Stir gently and cover with a tightly covered lid. Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Strain through several layers of cheesecloth.
- If not yet clear, pour again through a coffee filter.
- Seal tightly in a clean bottle and store.
- Orange Cordial: Peels from 3 oranges, peel only.
- Pear: 6 medium Pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced.
- Note: For a tasty after dinner drink, serve any of these cordials in glasses that have been chilled in the freezer one hour before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
yum this will be a nice addition to the cranberry liqueur I make for Christmas.. I am going to post that one tonight..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I will start this tonight and it will be ready next month.
High Fivetrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!