Almond BrittleFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Use a teflon coated baking pan, or prepare a baking sheet by lightly spraying with oil spray
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water and cook over medium high heat until the sugar has melted.
- Continue to cook until the mixture turns golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and fold in the almonds immediately.
- Pour out onto the baking sheet, spreading to an even thickness. Cool completely, then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.