Beef Roll UpsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 2 lbs beef round, 1/4" thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, minced shopping list
- 2 oz roasted red peppers (jar) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 slices prosciutto-very thin shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Pound beef til very thin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Distribute cut up red peppers on each slice. Put slice of proscuitto on top, then top with basil and parmesan. Roll tightly.
- Heat little oil in pan and saute garlic and onion. Add steak rolls and brown on all sides.
- Remove steak rolls and place in baking dish with garlic and onion. Cover with tomato sauce. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 300 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serves 4 @ 9 carbs, 2 fiber (7 NET carbs), 539 Calories, 31 fat, 52 protein
- Recommended side dish of faux mashed - made with cauliflower, or a steamed spaghetti squash - toss the strands with olive oil and garlic and parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
This sounds delicious girl! just perfect for when you want to sit back and let the oven do its work...do you think this can be done in a slow cooker?divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it