Carry Out CasseroleFrom dandelion 7 years ago
- 8 oz wide egg noodles shopping list
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 2 c tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 T flour shopping list
- 2 c Ricotta or cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped black olives shopping list
- 1/3 c grated onion shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/3 c grated parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the noodles according to package directions in salted boiling water.
- Brown beef in 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the flour to the beef and cook for one minute.
- Add the tomato sauce to the beef mixture and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix Ricotta with sour cream. salt, pepper and the olives.
- Saut'e the onion and green pepper in the remaining tablespoon of butter.
- Add the onion pepper mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
- Place half of the noodles in a greased 3 quart casserole dish.
- Spread with cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Place the rest of the noodles over the cheese mixture.
- Cover with all of the beef mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Bake at 350*F for 30-40 minutes, or until heated through.
The Cookdandelion Ashland, NE
The Rating4 people
Oh that sounds sooooo good, what a great post, bookmarking this to try, YUM!henrie in Savannah loved it
love this. great recipe, thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!