Gravy baked pork chopsFrom modmom50 9 years ago
- 4 (1 1/4 inch thick) pork chops shopping list
- 2 to 4 oz. fresh mushrooms or can of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 ts minced garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 ts oil of choice (I use EVOO) shopping list
- 1 Tbls EVOO or butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If using fresh mushrooms, slice them and place them in skillet with a teaspoon of oil on med heat and saute for 5 minutes or so.
- I also add a teaspoon of minced garlic to the cooking mushrooms in the last 3 minutes of cooking mushrooms but you can just add it to the soup mixture.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute the pork chops in the butter for about 5 minutes per side.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the milk, water and soup mushrooms and garlic.
- Place the pork chops in a 9X113 inch baking dish and pour the soup mixture over the chops.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!