Pineapple CookiesFrom lor 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsps. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Drain pineapple and add to mixture, then nuts and flavouring.
- Drop from teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes,
- Makes approximately 4 dozen
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
All Holidays135 members
Sweet Treats15 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Oldies But Goodies115 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members