Pina Colada CheesecakeFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 cup cream of coconut (I use Coco Lopez) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup light rum or 1 tablespoon rum extract shopping list
- 4 teaspoons coconut extract shopping list
- glaze Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water object shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- Garnishes: whipped cream and toasted coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 4 ingredients, and press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pineapple and next 4 ingredients, beating until blended. Pour mixture into crust. Bake cheesecake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Stir together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water until smooth. Combine cornstarch mixture, crushed pineapple, 1/4 cup sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; let cool completely.
- Spread Glaze over top of cheesecake. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- Makes 1 (10-inch) cake
The Cookrecipediva Philly, PA
The Rating4 people
I searched alot for this one on google.Trust me this one is the best.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh my, you are tearing me up here.
Yummmmmmm!organicmama in loved it