Pineapple Upside-down CakeFrom ahmed1 8 years ago
- Topping: shopping list
- 300 grams can pineapple in syrup shopping list
- 60 grams butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 220 grams brown cane sugar shopping list
- butter cake: shopping list
- 170 grams flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 125 grams butter,unsalted at room temperature shopping list
- 250 grams granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole milk at room temperature shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F,Butter a 23cm round cake pan.Line with parchement paper and butter the paper.NO NEED TO FLOUR.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat,combine butter,honey,and brown sugar.Heat,stirring till all melt and the mix is smooth about 6 minutes.
- Pour mixture in the prepared pan.tilt the pan so that caramel cover all the surface..
- Arrange pineapple slices over the edge and one in the center.Press lightly.Set aside.
- In a bowl,cream butter and sugar for 3 minutes till light and fluffy.Add eggs one at a time.Each should be beaten for 1minute.Add the vanilla and beat again scrapin the bowl sides with a rubber spatula.
- Sift together the flour,baking powder and salt and add one third to butter mixture and beat.Add one third of the milk and beat on low speed.Continue alternately adding the ingredients in the same manner ending with the last third of the flour mixture.SO IMPORTANT.
- Pour the batter over the pineapple slices and spread it evenly leveling the top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes till springy to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.Flip it on a serving dish.Served warm or cold.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
This looks and sounds really good...I can see this with my good cuppa java....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Okay Ahmed, never mind the 5 lbs. I gain just reading your delicious recipes. I think I've now gained 10 lbs. LOL Hmmmmm... either you stop sharing or I stop reading and honestly, neither one is possible ;-) You truly have the best recipes!!!lor in Toronto loved it
This looks salacious I cant wait to try. You are quite the baker, glad I found your page.cmon68 in Windsor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!