Asian Spring RollsFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 8 8in round spring roll wrappers(the hard kind you have to soak) shopping list
- 2 Cups shredded bibb lettuce shopping list
- 8 oz. shrimp, cooked,peeled, deveined shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 5 tbsp bottled peanut sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water.
- Dip each spring -roll wrapper in water;place between damp paper towel for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, shrimp, carrot, scallion, cilantro, 2 tbsp peanut sauce and 1 tbap rice vinegar.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining 3 tbsp peanut sauce and 1 tbsp rice vinegar;set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup of the spring mixture half and inch from the bottom edge of the wrapper and fold botton edge up like a tortilla. Volia!