Cuban SandwichFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 hoagie roll split lengthwise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- Sliced bread and butter pickles to taste shopping list
- 1 ounce thinly sliced roast pork shopping list
- 1 ounce thinly sliced swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 ounce extra lean ham thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Open roll and spread inside surfaces with mustard then top with pickles.
- Layer on roast pork, cheese and ham then close sandwich.
- Lightly butter outside surface of roll.
- Grill on a hot griddle until lightly toasted and cheese is melted then serve hot.