Chicken PestoFrom pluto 7 years ago
- 700 grams boneless chicken breast cut in 3 cm cubes shopping list
- 4 table spoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 gloves garlic shopping list
- 2 medium size potatoes, boiled, pealed and cut in 2 cm cubes. shopping list
- 1 table spoon pine nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 table spoon parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 light cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh coriender leaves chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- To make the Pesto, combine the basil leaves, 1 table spoon olive oil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and 1 glove of garlic in a grined/mixer and mix to form a paste. if thick, add a bit of white wine.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan and fry the rest of the garlic for one minute. then add the wine and pesto you prepared.
- When it starts boiling add the chicken cubes, salt, pepper, sugar and mix gently. then add the cream and mix.
- When the chicken is done, add the potatoes and coriender leaves.
- Mix for 2 minutes, remove of the stove and place on a serving plate.
- Serve with wild rice or fettuccini.
The Cookpluto Markham, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!