Strawberry Stuffed French Toast With Warm Strawberry SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 16 slices firm white sandwich bread shopping list
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup strawberry preserves shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 18 ounce jar strawberry preserves shopping list
- 5-1/2 ounce can strawberry nectar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spread cream cheese on 8 slices of bread and preserves on 8 slices of bread making 8 sandwiches.
- Combine eggs, half and half, nutmeg, vanilla and oil.
- Dip each sandwich in the egg mixture and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 5 minutes or until lightly browned then flip and repeat for other side.
- Cut each sandwich in quarters and layer on plate.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries topped with warm strawberry sauce.
- To make sauce heat preserves with nectar until well blended.
People Who Like This Dish 78
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
You have the best recipes! I do so enjoy all the recipes from cookbooks you have gathered at all the Estate sales. I think that is so wonderful! Im looking fwd to trying this one. I love french toast and with strawberries..it will be the best eve...moremichellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!