Shrimp -in-love PastaFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 4 oz. linguine, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup cleaned medium fresh shrimp shopping list
- roasted garlic optional shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups torn cleaned baby with ends removed spinach shopping list
- grated Italian romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COOK linguine as directed on package.
- Best to get refrigerated one that takes 3 minutes to cook.
- While linguini cooks, heat large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread;
- cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl.
- Add spinach; toss lightly.
- Stir in shrimp mixture.
- serve hot
- place bowl of cheese on table
- sweet cream butter
- crusty bread
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
Sounds fabulous and delicious!janetta in Bultfontein loved it
definitely looks goodlexisone in Albuquerque loved it
Wonderful JM..55555!lanacountry in Macon loved it