Key Lime ChickenFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 cup fresh lime juice - I used regular persian limes, not real key limes it would take an eternity to juice those tiny things shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Splenda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon molasses shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme or six sprigs of fresh thyme (my favorite) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh ginger, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken pieces *thighs are terrific this way* and more economical than the boneless skinless boring breasts shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl or blender mix all ingredients (except chicken) until well blended. This will create a marinade.
- Pour marinade over chicken pieces. Allow to stand in marinade in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
All my favourite ingreds. in 1 dish! Bless you, you are the ruler of the kitchen. We just had chicken yesterday, but I think I'm ready for it again.cheezwhuz in LONDON loved it