Peanut Butter Striped DelightFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 35 OREO chocolate Sandwich cookies shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- PLACE cookies in food processor; cover.
- Process to form fine crumbs.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add butter; mix well.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish.
- Refrigerate 10 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in separate bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well.
- Spread over crust.
- POUR remaining 3 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Add peanut butter; mix well. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
- Top with remaining whipped topping; cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours before cutting into pieces to serve. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
I am happy to be the first one to rate this excellent dessert. It really is delicious! I have made it in the past and everyone loved it. You deserve 5 forks on this one JoyMarie!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!