Chocolate egg cream sodaFrom putercop 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour chocolate syrup into 12-ounce glass.
- Add milk and stir until the chocolate is completely mixed with the milk..
- Slowly add seltzer (not soda water), stirring quickly to create a foamy head.
- Serve immediately.
- Get ready to make a second one....
- Variations are using strawberry, vanilla, amaretto or any syrup you prefer. Also, the diet chocolate syrups are ok but you lose a bit of the mouthfeel with them.
The Cookputercop Kerhonkson, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!