Cucumber SandwichesFrom oldgringo 9 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and thinly slice a young firm cucumber.
- Sprinkle the salt on the cucumber and allow to rest about 10 minutes.
- Blot the cucumber dry and arrange on buttered slice of crustless bread.
- Sprinkle on a little white pepper and top with another buttered slice of bread.
- Repeat for each sandwich. Cut sandwiches into required shapes and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- froggie316 Center Point, TX
- baconlover Wadena, MN
- biteme25 Midland, CA
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- juliachancey Alpine, TX
- kestral Dunstable, GB
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- ern Wilmington, NC
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
The Rating3 people
How did I ever miss this post!!! I love cucumber sandwiches. I think radish slices with sweet butter on dark bread it a great combo too. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
loved them sorry it has taken a long time to let you know. Your pal, Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it