Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal CookiesFrom bunnypony 8 years ago
- 2 C. flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 C. rolled oats shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 2/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 C. canola oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. molasses shopping list
- 1 C. pumpkin puree (canned or fresh) NOT pumpkin pie filling shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven: 350 degrees
- Mix ingredients.
- Place tablespoon globs on lightly greased/ Pam'd cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes for chewy goodness, and 19 for crunchy-chewy goodness.
The Cookbunnypony Glen Burnie, MD
The Rating8 people
Simply delicious! We just pulled these out of the oven and ate from our first batch. They are wonderful! I highly recommend this recipe! Thanks for sharing it with us.babyp in San Diego loved it
Baked'em, loved'em, now addicted to'em!!!suki in La Linea loved it
We made these cookies again, and between the 3 of us, in a short span of 1 hour, we ate more than half of the batch. These easy-to-make healthy cookies are dangerously delicious and oooozing with warmth, comfort, and 100% satisfaction! WE LOVE THESE!...moresuki in La Linea loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!