Clam DipFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 6.5 oz can minced clams shopping list
- 2 Tbsp reserved clam juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sherry shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cloves pressed garlic shopping list
- 3 drops Worcestershire shopping list
- 1 tsp finely diced red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the clams and reserve the liquid.
- Put the clams in a bowl big enough to mix everything and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Only add two tablespoons of the clam juice, but save the rest as you may add more later.
- Mash and mix everything up with a fork until it is smooth and well mixed.
- If it's too thick, add more clam juice.
- The dip gets much of it's flavor from the juice rather than the clams, so don't be afraid to add a bit too much.
- But don't make it runny.
- Chill and serve with chips.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
sounds good.. been looking for a recipe that isn't the same old dry soup and sour cream. thanks will give this a trypeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I made the dip. I think it was great... my husband ATE the whole THING!!!!! so I made him give it the number of forks.. He gave it alot of thought as he scraped out the bottom of the bowl.. he was trying to decide between 4 and 5 forks.. I made the ...morepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it