Eggnog Christmas MuffinsFrom lor 9 years ago
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups eggnog shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (soaked in boiling water and drained) shopping list
- Note: You can always add maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped. This adds a festive appearance. shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in lg bowl.
- In another bowl, mix egg, eggnog, and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Fill greased or lined muffin cups two thirds full.
- Bake at 350* for 25 - 30 minutes.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating1 people
Oh yummy, using eggnog, how great!organicmama in loved it
British Cooking111 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Christmas All Year183 members
Irish Cooking63 members
Bake Sale126 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Irish All The Way97 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Sugar From Mama13 members