Sloppy Joes In A PitaFrom jabec 8 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2c chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2c chopped red peper shopping list
- 1 clv garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 c canned puree tomato shopping list
- 2 tbs ketchup shopping list
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard powder shopping list
- Whole Wheat pitas with pockets shopping list
- Low fat cheddar shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Fry onions, garlic and pepers with cooking spray till soft, set aside.
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Add onion mixture to beef.
- Stir in tomato puree, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, chilli pwd and mustard pwd.
- let simmer for 8-10 minutes
- spoon into ww pitas
- top with cheddar, lettuce and sour cream (if using)
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookjabec Kingston, CA
The Rating19 people
great idea! i never would have thought to make sloppy joes in a pita. of course, they wouldn't be sloppy...maybe just "joes"forrest321 in Birmingham loved it
just great, gonna try this with quorn or soya mince.nadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it
This is wonderful I have added this to the new group Pick Your favorite Pocket!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!