Apple Butter Pork LoinFrom ern 9 years ago
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins shopping list
- seasoning salt to taste shopping list
- 2 cups apple juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan. Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- 3.Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven. While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- 4. After the hour, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- 5.Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender.
The Cookern Wilmington, NC
The Rating3 people
Hey, I could do this...I loves me pork....not going to help in my attempt to be Vegan though. But I do have 1 more week...better get cooking. Hey, did you make your own apple butter?craners in Coarsegold loved it
Simple easy. Good flavor. Bake time is a little steep.
See Apple Butter Pork Loin for more detail.
3/8/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!