SnickerdoodlesFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 talespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- Blend into creamed mixture to make a stiff cookie dough.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons sugar with the 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll cookie balls in the cinnamon sugar. Place on greased baking baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until very lighly browned.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating3 people
I have made these twice now. i doubled the recipe and brought them to a social gathering, they were the only ones that disappeared!! i couldnt believe it Mom would be so proud of me, maybe all you guys will make a baker out of me yet!!cmon68 in Windsor loved it
yummy! the picture looks like peanut butter cookies....which I love!!jett2whit in Union City loved it