Garlic Baked ShrimpFrom lil90396 7 years ago
- garlic Baked shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive shopping list
- 2 TBS. freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 TBS. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 lb. med Shrimp; peeled and deveined, with tails left on (reduces shrinkage) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper (optional) shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 TBS. parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup imported parmesan cheese shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place butter, olive oil, lemon juice and Worcestershire Sauce in saucepan and cook on low for 10 -15 minutes.
- Place shrimp in baking dish and pour the liquid over shrimp.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread the garlic over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle parsley, cheese and paprika over garlic.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
The Cooklil90396 Picayune, MS
The Rating6 people
Well...what's not to like right? Shrimp, garlic and parm! :) This was very yummy. Thumbs up from the lucky ones who got to have it for lunch today. :) Lovely recipe!
Added a bit in
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
I can see why this is a popular recipe!! I thought I had made enough shrimp, but my husband wouldn't stop eating them, so no leftovers :( I would like to try frankies idea next time of half cheese and half Panko breadcrumbs. As is though, deliciou...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Made this for dinner tonight served over rice. Big hit will be makingvit again. Super easy. I simply microwaved the butter sauce for 1 minute instead of stovetop. Sadly I was out of fresh parsely but dried substituted well.otterpond in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!