Stuffed SalmonFrom haolewife 6 years ago
- 2lb salmon filet shopping list
- fresh spinach to cover fish shopping list
- 4oz cream cheese ( can use reduced fat, but don't reccomend fat free) room temp. shopping list
- 1/2c mayonaise shopping list
- 1/2c celery chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2c mushrooms chopped shopping list
- 1/2c onion chopped fine shopping list
- 1c raw shrimp chopped shopping list
- 1c imitation crab chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Place fish on foil lined baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese over fish
- Layer with spinach.
- Mix together all other ingredients and spread on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 min or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cookhaolewife Vacaville, CA
The Rating4 people
First recipe I tried from this site... I just signed up tonight. My eight yr old girl asked for seconds... yeah... eight... and yeah... fish. woohoo! Thanks a bunch!seabunky in Omaha loved it
I made this recipe on Sunday, and everyone LOVED it. It was so moist and tasty - it is definitely a keeper. Thanks for the great recipe!geeimjo in loved it
yumgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!