Spice Pound CakeFrom pointsevenout 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 3T dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2t ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1t baking powder shopping list
- 1t ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2t grated whole nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2t ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4t salt shopping list
- 10T butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/3c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2t vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1c fat-free milk shopping list
- 1T powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray; dust with bread crumbs.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 6 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Beat butter in a large bowl at a medium speed of a mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugars and vanilla, beating until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with milk, beating at low speed, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350* for 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Sift powdered sugar over top of cake.
- 263 calories per serving; 26% from fat.