Pina Colada CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix plus ingredients to prepare shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 15 ounce can cream of coconut shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping shopping list
- 6 ounce package flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 package instant French vanilla pudding shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pierce holes in top of hot cake with a fork.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut then immediately pour over hot cake.
- Let cake cool completely in the pan.
- Spread pineapple over cake.
- Combine whipped topping and pudding then spread over pineapple.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over topping then cover and refrigerate overnight.