Happy Ginger ChickenFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put the chicken, skin side down, in a 9x13 baking dish that you have
- sprayed with non stick spray. In a small sauce pan, put the marinade
- ingredients, and over low heat, cook just till the honey melts. Pour
- the marinade over the chicken. Cover the dish tightly with aluminum
- foil and then put in the refrigerator over night.
- When ready to cook, take out of the refrigerator, and keep covered,
- put in a 350 preheated oven. Cook for 30 min. Remove the cover, turn
- the chicken and return to cook 30 to 45 min longer, till meat is done
- and the sauce is a reach dark brown.
- I serve this with jasmine rice and roasted asparagus.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
Comfort Foods775 members
Party Food316 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes289 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
We Love It But135 members
Big Damn Chefs29 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members