Baby Blue PunchFrom elaina253 9 years ago
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package blue, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix shopping list
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage shopping list
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice shopping list
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice. Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking. (I like to add the whole cup.) Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top.