Tasty Taco CassaroleFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground turkey meat shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of chicken mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 small can of refried beans shopping list
- 1 can Nacho cheese soup shopping list
- 1 Bag of plain tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar - jack (or jalapeno Jack) cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown turkey meat in skillet and then drain off the grease. Put the browned meat back into the skillet along with the next four ingredients.
- Meanwhile take an oven-proof 9 x 13 casserole dish and crumble the chips into the bottom, then after the filling is heated through place on top of the chips. Top with shredded cheese and place in the oven until bubbly.