Pat in the pan PIE CRUSTFrom recipediva 8 years ago
How to make it
- You can"t roll this dough.
- Mix right into 1 (8" or 9") pie plate.
- Mix the following in order
- Mix together and add to rest:
- oil and milk
- Mix right into the pie plate.
- Pat first up the sides and then the bottom
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating6 people
Looks great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I have been looking for this recipe forEVER! Seriously, I'm so glad you posted it, because it is just delicious with strawberry pie filling and that is the way I used to do it way back, but then misplaced the recipe, so I am super glad to have it aga...moreknoxcop in Knoxville loved it
This worked out great! Very easy and tastes very good! Next time I'll add more flour so that I can try to roll it out to make a top crust also!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it