Fish And Cilantro StewFrom trackwidow 6 years ago
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup sliced carrot shopping list
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, minced shopping list
- 2 cups cubed potato shopping list
- 5 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 pound cod, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled, deveined shopping list
- 1 lime, zested and juiced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil over med high heat. Saute onion, celery, carrot, garlic and jalapeno about 5 minutes.
- Add potato, tomatoes, and stock. Simmer til potatoes are tender.
- Add fish, shrimp, lime juice and zest and cilantro. Cook about 5 minutes til shrimp are pink and fish is cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating3 people
I must try this soon. Being from NM, I love anything with jalapenos and cilantro.softshellcrab in Albuquerque loved it
I did try it soon and it is deeeeelicious. Had it tonight for dinner with some wonderful cheese bread. The only change I made was about a cup of cilantro (I am addicted to cilantro) and two large jalapenos instead of one (I am a NM chili-head). I ...moresoftshellcrab in Albuquerque loved it
If I make this, will I look like your new pic?organicmama in loved it