Apricot Almond TassiesFrom trackwidow 8 years ago
- Base: shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons cream cheese shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3/4 brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon soft butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup dried apricots, diced shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds (I chop slivered almonds) shopping list
How to make it
- For base: Combine ingredients in food processor until mixture forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill while making filling, about 15 minutes.
- For filling: Combine brown sugar, egg, butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir in apricots and almonds.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Shape dough into 24 1 inch balls. Place balls into lightly greased or paper lined mini muffin cups. Press dough on bottom and up side of each cup. Fill each with 1 teaspoon of filling. Bake 25 minutes or until golden and filling is set. Cool and remove from cups.
- This recipe doubles beautifully.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
They sound so good, you HOTTIE you!organicmama in loved it
I have made Pecan Tassies before with the same dough and they are so easy to make. I love the idea of apricot and almonds. Can't wait to try them for Christmas. thanks.
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it