Soft Bean TacosFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- For each taco, place tortilla in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Spread with refired beans.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. (careful not to burn the tortilla)
- Remove to plate.
- Top with 2 tbsp. each tomato, lettuce and salsa.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
- **** If made following the recipe, two tacos comes to only 245 calories, and is very filling. I do, however, somtimes like to add a little meat. When I do, I use ground turkey, to keep it low-fat, and it is sooooo good!
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating4 people
These were soooo good! Who would've thought a bean taco could be so good?dinogirl in Wichita loved it
I love this. I'm looking for low-cal recipes and this is great. Thanks!luvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!