Sponge CakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 10 small eggs , seperated shopping list
- flour ..... weight of 5 eggs and 1 tsp baking powder , mixed shopping list
- sugar ...... weight of 10 eggs shopping list
- some olive oil shopping list
- olive margarine 1 tbsp shopping list
- few drops lemon essence or mango essence shopping list
- AND shopping list
- 2 tbsp coffee pwd mixed in 1/4 C of hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the dry ing.
- Beat the egg whites till white and fluffy . keep aside
- Beat the yolks with the sugar . add the flour and the egg whites alternatively . add the lemon essence
- Pre heat the oven to 180 deg . Grease and line 2 cake tins . Pour half of the batter into one of the pan .
- With the remaining batter , add coffee . mix well . sprinkle chocolate pieces into the other pan . Pour the coffee flavoured batter .
- In a square pan pour the chocolate batter first and then the lemon flavoured batter on top .
- Bake for 50 mins .
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
I love this but I'm not sure that I understand the measurements. Could you explain please? Thanksgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
this sure is a keeper, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!