Easy Spinach And Cheese Pasta SauceFrom sean_mcgee 6 years ago
- 16 oz. penne, Rotini, or other short pasta shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 3 oz. goat cheese shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2-3 Handfuls of fresh spinach leafs shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Start your pasta water boiling.
- While waiting for the pasta water to boil, get your food processor.
- Add the Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese, Garlic and Spinach to the food processor and combine it. (Drizzle the Olive Oil in as needed to achieve your desired consistency. It is a matter of personal taste.)
- If you are using dried Thyme, add the Thyme to the food processor mixture.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and DO NOT RINSE. Rinsing the pasta will remove the starch from its surface and will not allow the sauce to stick as well.
- Combine drained pasta with sauce in a bowl and serve. I find that about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture is sufficient for a 16 oz package of Pasta. Do not commit the mistake us Americans so often make by over-saucing your pasta.
- You can top it off with grilled chicken and Parmesan if you so desire.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
I'm unicorn's daughter and im going to get Mum to make it tonight. I bet i will love it !! :Punicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
Now were getting all those fresh veggies! Our season has started and this sounds wonderful.. I love dishes like this..
Happy to see your posting...
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!