No Fail Pie CrustFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 2 pie crust: shopping list
- 1 cup butter Crisco or shortening..I use always use Crisco shopping list
- 2 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 7 to 8 tbs ice cold water( I fill up a smaill bowl with water and dump ice cubes in it) shopping list
- 1crust: shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 to 4 tbs ice cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crisco and flour with fork until it forms small pea like balls.
- Add water 1 tbs at a time, keep mixing with fork.
- Dough is ready when it is firm and ready to roll.
- Use rolling pin and plenty of flour to roll out for your pie.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
Good one!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Hey there! I made the 1 crust for a big ol' pumpkin pie tonite. Hubby brought home some fresh pumpkin and the pie is baking now......mmmmmm yummy! Easy crust recipe! Thanks!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
My father made the best, lightest, flakiest pie crust in the world! He was the chief baker on his ship in the US Navy during WWII. I can still remember him baking mouth watering pastries at home when I was a young girl. He died before he could teach ...moredebntim in Outer Banks loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!