Chocolate Malted CookiesFrom nytkrew 8 years ago
- 1 Cup butter flavored shortening shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup Malted milk powder shopping list
- 2 TBSP chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, brown sugar, maleted milk powder, chocolate syrup, and vanilla for 2 minutes. Add egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chunks and chips.
- Roll into 2 inch balls; place 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Yields about 1 1/2 dozen.