Cinnamon Apple Puffy PancakeFrom hottamale 10 years ago
- 2 granny smith apples; peeled, cored & chopped shopping list
- 4 lrg. eggs shopping list
- 1/4t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1c. flour shopping list
- 1c. milk shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 8T. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4c. confectioner's sugar + more for sprinkling shopping list
- 3T. fresh lemon juice, for sprinkling shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Beat together the eggs & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Lightly beat together the flour, milk, salt & egg mixture; it's fine to leave the batter a bit lumpy.
- Melt the butter in a 14" skillet with a heat-proof handle.
- Add the apples & saute until tender.
- Turn the heat off under the pan and pour the batter over the apples.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until puffy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4c. sugar and return to the oven for a minute or two.
- Use a potholder to remove the pan from the oven. I hate to admit it, but I once grabbed the handle, like a complete fool!
- Sprinkle the pancake with lemon juice and serve immediately.
- Pass more sugar for sprinkling at the table.
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating8 people
Oh my, these have me hungry NOW, cannot wait to try them.dariana in loved it
nicesanson in Curitiba loved it
Oh, sooo very good and it will be our brunch tomorrow.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it