Shrimps in PernodFrom merlin 7 years ago
- 2 lbs large shrimp, shell off, tail on. shopping list
- 4 T. sweet butter shopping list
- 1 large shallot minced shopping list
- 2 t. parsley flakes shopping list
- ½ t. crushed garlic shopping list
- ¼-1/3 c. Pernod shopping list
- 8 scallions, white parts only, minced shopping list
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, melt butter at medium heat. Saute shallot 1 minute. Add parsley and garlic and mix. Add shrimp and sauté until cooked through (pink), mixing constantly. Add ¼ c. Pernod and scallions. Test for saltiness. Add salt and pepper as needed and perhaps a bit more Pernod. Cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Serve with white rice.
The Cookmerlin San Francisco, CA
The Rating3 people
beautiful...............greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Perfection, oui? Pernod is wonderful with shrimp. Wonderful post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I'm so drawn to you...here I visit the pernod shrimp again, must make soon, it has been far too long. Thanks for the compliment, sweets. It is the pink grapefruit essence, "they" say it makes you appear five years younger.....I bathe in it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!