Breakfast TrifleFrom shandy 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. of 1-inch chunks fresh pineapple or one 20-ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack) shopping list
- 1 c. halved fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 c. fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 c. seedless green grapes shopping list
- 1 4-serving-size instant banana cream pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 2 T. slided almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Drain canned pineapple well (if using) and pat dry with paper towels. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart trifle bowl or individual clear glasses, layer pineapple chunks, strawberries, blueberries and grapes; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened; let stand 5 minutes. Pour over fruit. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Sprinkle with almonds before serving. Makes 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!